Fire Marshal Training With Certificate
- One-on-One tutor led fully online course developed by a qualified professional
- Professionally Developed With Modules Covering Risk Assessments
- Accredited by RoSPA & CPD conforming to universally accepted continuing professional development.
- Once you have successfully completed the course your certificate can be immediately printed for audit and compliance purposes
- Low Cost £25 plus vat
- Buy Now https://videotilehost.com/greenbox/purchaseCourse.php?nid=15
Fire Marshal Training With Certificate RoSPA & CPD Approved
Professionally Developed With Modules Covering Risk AssessmentsCurrent legislation, The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, applies to all workplaces regardless of the number of employees and requires employers to provide adequate training in fire awareness for all members of their staff.
Our online fire safety training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace.
Fire marshals (sometimes known as fire wardens) are civilians trained to assist in emergency fire evacuation procedures at businesses and other organizations. It is a legal obligation that workplaces must have a sufficient number of fire marshals to deal with fire emergencies.
This course provides extensive knowledge of fire prevention, evacuation protocol and using fire extinguishers.
Chemistry of Fire
Common Causes of Fire
Basic Safety Features in Buildings
Introduction to Fire Extinguishers
What to do in Cases of Fire?
Current Fire Safety Legislation
Fire Risk Assessment
Preventative Measures Safety Features within Buildings
Role of the Fire Marshal
Action on Fire Discovery
Fire Drills and Evacuation
Fire Extinguishers Pre-Engagement Action
Using a Fire Extinguisher
Pass Rate Required 70%