IIRSM & IOSH Approved Personal Safety for Lone Workers Training
Every day, thousands of people are exposed to situations where they are left alone in workspaces when they visit members of the public or work from home during their workday. There are many risks associated with working in isolation, without the support of colleagues. It is possible for accidents as well as violence to occur. Working alone is perfectly legal, but employers are required by law to consider health and safety risks. We believe that our IIRSM and IOSH Approved Training on Personal Safety for Lone Workers is the perfect solution for lone workers. This course will provide you with an introduction to personal safety, cover some basic laws, the responsibilities and assessment of risks for both employers and employees, some practical steps you can take to avoid conflict in lone worker situations, and you will learn some techniques that can help minimize the risks of mental and physical hazards during your lone worker situations!
Key Features of This Course:
- A One-on-One tutor-led, fully online course led by a qualified professional
- A recognized CPD program accredited by RoSPA
- After you have successfully completed it, the certificate can be immediately printed for audit and compliance purposes
- Low-Cost Recommended Price £35 plus vat, Our Price £20 plus vat
- Short Introduction about lone worker personal safety
- The Basics The Law relating to it
- Explain the responsibilities of employees and employers both assessing the risks
- Define some practical tips to avoid conflict and provide solutions
What are the risks for lone working? The Learnings Of This Course:
- What is The Lonely working situation
- What are the personal safety laws for solo workers:
- The legal basis for this
- The responsibilities Evaluation of the risks
- Some solutions to personal safety
- Learn how to report and record incidents
- Cover the legal responsibilities of employers and employees
- Explain some of the common safety precautions that can be taken
- Describe some practical steps you can take to avoid conflicts in situations with lone workers
- Learn some techniques that can contribute to your safety when working alone.
What are the risks for lone working? Meta Description:
With a brief introduction to lone worker personal safety and its legal underpinnings, this Personal Safety for Lone Workers Training is designed to increase personal safety during the workday – especially for those who work alone or apart from their co-workers, and for those who receive visitors, members of the public, customers, or patients – in fact, anyone they may not know. Although personal safety in the workplace is a concern for everyone, those working alone are particularly vulnerable and at greater risk of violence and aggression. Our Safety Training focuses on how to better observe and recognize the behavior of others and ensure you have strategies to avoid threatening situations. And the responsibility you bear by assessing the risks provides some real-world personal safety solutions to avoid conflict and risk while working alone!