According to POCA 2002, a person can commit a money laundering offence if they: conceal, disguise, convert or transfer criminal property, or remove criminal property
Anti-Money Laundering Training Start YOUR Anti Laundering Training Here
Generally, money laundering involves disguised proceeds of criminal activity in order to make them appear legitimate or legally derived. Our Anti-Money Laundering Training is for those who are working or planning to work in a regulated sector or relating with financial institutions or even focused on a part of a company who are working to identify and discourage money laundering. Taking this course you can define what is money- laundering, and learn a number of money-laundering offenses, including tax evasion, theft, fraud, bribery, and some of the ‘red flags’ which could indicate illegal activity, and the connections between money-laundering and certain financial institutions. And, be able to learn how the regulated sector combats it through compliance, due diligence, and record-keeping. The final section examines the internal controls and monitoring that should be carried out by any company in order to combat money laundering, including statements of policy, reporting systems, and responsibilities for staff.
Key Features of This Course:
- A One-on-One tutor-led, fully online course led by a qualified professional
- A recognized CPD program accredited by RoSPA
- After you have successfully completed it, the certificate can be immediately printed for audit and compliance purposes
- Low-Cost Recommended Price Our Price £25 plus vat
- Provide a description of the ‘regulated sector’ as defined by the Proceeds of Crime Act.
- Examines tax evasion, theft, fraud, bribery, and the financing of terrorism as money-laundering offenses.
- Several financial institutions are involved in money laundering.
- Examine the internal controls and monitoring against money laundering
- Explain the policy statements, effective reporting systems, and staff responsibilities to prevent it
The Learnings Of This Anti-Money Laundering Course
- Be Able to learn an Introduction to Anti-Money & Laundering
- Understand the Law about Money-Laundering
- Learn the due diligence what should be done
- The process of its Internal Controls and monitoring
- Learn about some of the ‘red flags that indicate illegal activity relating to money Laundering
- The connections between money laundering and certain financial institutions
- The process of combating the regulated sector about money laundering
- Analyzes the internal controls and monitoring against money laundering
- Define the policy statements, effective reporting systems, and staff responsibilities
Whether you work in an organization that handles large amounts of money or any financial institution or a regulated sector, you are responsible for preventing money from being laundered. It has offenses, such as tax evasion, theft, fraud, bribery, and other financings of terrorism, which are really not acceptable or good for any organization! To do so, you must be aware of and knowledgeable about the rules and regulations. That’s why our online course is here to provide all you need. Having our Anti-Money Laundering Training, you will be able to learn what is money laundering and some terrorist financing risks across a range of jurisdictions, industries, and role types. And, even identify some of the ways how to manage your employees that can reduce the risk of bribery and corruption in your organizations.
What are the anti-money laundering laws in the UK?