- avoiding eye contact
- not responding to their name
- getting very upset if they do not like a certain taste, smell or sound
- not smiling when you smile at them
- repetitive movements, such as flapping their hands, flicking their fingers or rocking their body
- not talking as much as other children
Signs of autism in children Autism Awareness Training
- One-on-One tutor led Autism Training online course developed by a qualified professional
- Accredited by CPD conforming to universally accepted continuing professional development.
- Once you have successfully completed the course your certificate can be immediately printed for audit and compliance purposes
- Low Cost Our Price £20 plus vat
- Start YOUR Autism Awareness Training Here
Autism Awareness Training CPD Approved #autism
Autism Awareness Training is a MUST for any professional business. You need to know that Autism is a lifelong developmental disability that affects how a person communicates with and relates to other people around them. According to the National Autistic Society, autism affects about 700,000 people in the United Kingdom, which equates to 1 in 100 of the population and the number of children being diagnosed with the condition is continuing to increase.
This course will provide you with an understanding of what autism is and how it affects a child’s daily life. It will touch on what factors contribute towards a child developing autism as well as some of the typical behaviours associated with it and how you can provide effective support for those with the condition. It also discusses what happens during the diagnosis process, some of the intervention methods that can help manage the condition and suggests some simple adaptations you can make to improve a child with autism’s day to day life.
People working in adult and child care environments.
Those working in all areas of care may come into contact with people who has Autistic Spectrum Disorders ASD. Although the course focuses on children with autism, having an awareness of the condition and how best to provide support to someone with ASD will be of use to anyone who interacts with and cares for children and adults as part of their work.
Having a knowledge of the typical behaviours and challenges associated with ASD can equip you to identify these and act in a supportive way.
CPD approval means that this course can be used by those that need to prove they are continually developing themselves.
Online training is flexible, efficient and cost effective meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time, so they can fit the training in around their work and personal life.
There are a lot of courses in our health and social care suite that would make great follow ups to this course and if you are responsible for the care of adults or children then a wide range of them would provide valuable additions to your knowledge.
Specific topics that compliment this directly are Introduction to Early Years Foundation Stage, Equality and Diversity and Mental Health Awareness.
Context & Background
Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosing
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Testing and Support
Pass Rate Required 70% Start YOUR Autism Awareness Training Here £20 plus vat