September is World Alzheimer’s Month
How to Get Your team Dementia Awareness TrainingDementia Awareness Training
- One-on-One tutor led fully online Dementia Training course developed by a qualified Health & Safety professionals
- Accredited by CPD & RoSPA conforming to universally accepted continuing professional development.
- Once you have successfully completed the course you can print off your certificate for compliance and audit purposes.
- Course Covers What Is Dementia? The Brain, Types of Dementia Strategies to Use with Clients with Dementia, and Dealing with Challenging Behaviour
- Low Cost Recommended Price £35 plus vat, Our Price £20 plus vat All done online.
- Buy Now Click on Link https://videotilehost.com/greenbox/purchaseCourse.php?nid=51
Dementia Awareness Training
Dementia is used to describe the symptoms that occur when the brain is affected by specific diseases and conditions.
Dementia is a chronic progressive problem of cognition – which is failure of the brain’s functions.
It affects people at different stages of life, it affects different parts of the brain and it affects it at different speeds.
This course is intended to give you an overview of the common types and symptoms of dementia as well as going into how it can affect the brain in different ways. It also covers strategies to use with clients with dementia and dealing with challenging behaviour. The course is intended for anyone who works with or around people that may be suffering with dementia.
What Is Dementia?
Types of Dementia
Strategies to Use with Clients with Dementia, and Dealing with Challenging Behaviour
Pass % Required 70
Please note once you have successfully completed the course you can print off your certificate for compliance and audit purposes.