Reclaim Your Time eBook
There is no way in the world you will achieve your goals and attain the level of success you wanted… if you don’t possess an effective time-management skill.
With this ebook you will learn the secret to better time management, double your productivity and get more things done as practiced by the world’s top achievers.
Reclaim YOUR Time eBook, You will also learn:
- 4 simple things you can do every day to be more productive
- One crucial question to ask yourself to find out what you really want in life
- Are you living with a Time Serial-Killer? (If you answer all yes to these questions, then yes you are!)
- 3 effective goal setting strategy to help you become more productive
- Addicted to Social Media? Here’s how to cure your addiction… (Chapter 3)
- How to deal with your co-worker who steals your time without offending them?
- Does multitasking results in getting more things done? (Hint: It’s a Myth!)
- Speed-reading technique to help you read faster and save time!
- How to use clear, concise and impactful words to master the art of persuasion.
- Public-Speaking tips to influence people and make them see you as the Authority figure.
- Avoid spending time with these 3 types of people if you want to be more productive
- How to manage your personal time with 9 simple yet powerful tips
- 14 easy little tricks to Time-Management Mastery
- The successful CEO’s trick to managing people to get things done fast! (Chapter 7)
- 6 time-management apps to help boost your productivity
Why Not Try Our Time Management Training CPD Approved
Good Time Management will improve and enhance the time spent in the workplace and can even go a long way to improving the quality of the work you produce.
For most people however this is easier said than done.
We’ve all experienced that feeling of having more work to do than we can possibly complete in the time we have.
This can lead to increased stress… dissatisfaction… and demoralisation…
This course can help, by introducing you to some of the theories and techniques of time management that can really make a difference.
Time Management Training Comprehensive Course Covers
Key Terms and the Benefits of Time Management
The 6 Laws of Time Management Time Stealers and Interruptions Time Saving Methods
Meetings and Summing up
Pass Rate Required 70% Start YOUR Time Management Course Here
- Organisation. Staying organised can help you maintain a clear picture of what you need to complete and when.
- Stress management.
- Set short and long-term goals.
- Start your tasks early.
- Set limits for what you’ll say yes to.
- Give yourself breaks.
- Prioritize your tasks.
- Schedule your tasks and deadlines.
- Organize your workplace.
- Learn your patterns of productivity.
- Use technology to help keep you accountable.
There are no reviews yet.