Personal Protective Equipment Training
In every working environment, safe and appropriate use of personal protective equipment can reduce injuries and provide a safe working environment! We offer Personal Protective Equipment training for those who work in high-risk industries requiring additional protection beyond other control measures. The guide is especially useful for employers and supervisors who are responsible for maintaining health and safety at work and selecting and providing personal protective equipment. But it is also suitable for employees, as it fully educates learners on how to meet legal requirements and use PPE properly. Please, click here to buy Personal Protective Equipment Training Course! Start YOUR Personal Protective Equipment Training HERE
Key Features Of This Course:
- A One-on-One tutor-led, fully online course led by a qualified professional
- A recognized CPD program accredited by IIRSM.
- After you have successfully completed it, the certificate can be immediately printed for audit and compliance purposes
- Low Cost Our Price £25 plus vat
- A relevant and consistent; development training that is engaging, interactive
- Assist in preventing and reducing fatalities, injuries, and diseases
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace by managing risks.
- Encourage people to use PPE at works
- Educate how to select, use, and its disposal
The Learnings Of This Course:
- A brief overview of personal protective equipment (PPE) and the relevant legislation
- A risk assessment and the responsibilities of employers, employees, and suppliers
- Identifying the necessity of PPE, selecting the proper PPE, and effectively using it.
- Keeping safety signs up-to-date, storing equipment correctly, and making sure it is appropriate for its intended use are all important.
- The various breathing, skin, eye, ear, head, body, and foot protective equipment available and how to use them.
- Provides a real-life case study showing the law in action.
- How can control health hazards and their measures be implemented
- How to use, fit and wear PPE safely
- Be able to understand its physical and theoretical limitations.
Our PPE training is designed for those who work in industries such as construction, factories, warehouses, window cleaners, healthcare workers, beauticians, and many others where PPE is likely to be used on a daily basis. As part of the safe and perfect use of personal protective equipment, this course is designed to inform the target audiences about its importance, safe use, disposal process, and how to reduce health injury.