Food Safety Level 2 Training Retail
Whether you’re a consumer of food, or anyone working in a catering, manufacturing, or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked, handled, or sold, you need to must ensure that food is safe for human consumption. In our Food Safety Level 2 Retailer Course, you and your employees will understand the food safety laws; a brief introduction of what food safety is called and why it is important, and even greater awareness of the dangers that poor food safety standards pose. Lastly, by having this online course relating to food safety level 2, they will be able to learn how food safety risks actually arise and how to control and prevent them.
Key Features of This Course:
- A One-on-One tutor-led, fully online course led by a qualified professional
- A recognized CPD program accredited by RoSPA
- After you have successfully completed it, the certificate can be immediately printed for audit and compliance purposes
- Low Cost Our Price £20 plus vat
- An introduction to Food Safety Legislations and its importance
- Understand the key hazards that happen from delivery to service
- An overview of risk control such as prevention of contamination
- Encourage every level of people to ensure the food safety
- Able to learn how to detect food safety, protect, and be aware of hazards and their remedies
- A relevant and consistent; food safety training that is engaging, interactive
The Learnings Of This Course:
- The introduction of food safety, laws and the importance of it
- Understand the consequences of poor food hygiene standards
- The benefits of a good food hygiene regime
- Learn how to manage food safety from production to consumption
- Explain the terms food poisoning, food safety, food-borne illness, food allergy, contamination, hazard, and HACCP.
- Comprehend the relationship between hazard, risk, and control
- Define the use of a documented food safety management system
- Comprehend the reasons for food poisoning
- Determinate those most susceptible to its effects
Our RoSPA & CPD Approved Food Safety Level 2 Retail Training is specifically designed for people working in a retail environment, and is an ideal course for anyone working in pubs, hotels, restaurants, supermarkets, retail environments, food and beverage manufacturers, hospitals, care homes, or schools to learn about personal hygiene, cleaning of the premises, contamination, hazards, and how to prepare food properly so that it is safe for human consumption. Through this course, you will gain a better understanding of food safety levels, laws, importance, and your responsibilities in maintaining food safety from production to consumption. You will also be more confident in your knowledge of food hygiene and have the skills to comply with food hygiene laws and keep people safe.