First Aid Training is essential for everyone in the workplace and the home; you never know when you may need and to use first aid skills and have the confidence to act in a potentially life-threatening situation. Act now!!!
Emergency First Aid at Work Training Certificate Included #firstaidtraining
- One-on-One tutor led fully online course developed by a qualified professional
- Accredited by IIRSM conforming to universally accepted continuing professional development.
- Once you have successfully completed the course your certificate can be immediately printed for audit and compliance purposes
- Low Cost Recommended Price £35 plus vat,
- Our Price £25 plus vat
- Buy Now Try the First Module for FREE!!! Start YOUR First Aid Training Here
Emergency First Aid at Work – Online Annual Refresher IIRSM Approved
What is Emergency First Aid? Well it’s exactly that, the first aid to be offered if an incident occurs. Not many of us are confronted with scenes of blood and gore in our everyday lives – so usually first aid could be as simple as sticking a plaster on a small cut.
But what if you did find yourself confronted with a more serious situation. This Emergency aid course will highlight some of the most common situations that you might come across and the actions that you can take to help.
In the most serious situations a first aider’s role will be to assess the scene so that accurate information can be passed to Emergency services and then to act appropriately to try and increase the patients odds of survival.
What is First Aid?
Barriers, ABCDs and the recovery position
CPR and AEDs
Managing an Incident & Record Keeping Burns & Scalds
Anaphylaxis and Diabetes
Heart Attack & Stroke
Pass Rate Required 70%