Fire Marshal Training With Certificate RoSPA & CPD Approved
As a concerned people, employee or general people in any organization, or own a business, or live in any buildings, or even you’re a Fire Marshal or Fire Wardens, you must know the fire safety responsibilities and how to mitigate the situations that arise during a fire! Our Online Fire Safety Training courses are aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace. Besides, letting you know the duties of Fire marshals or fire wardens will train you to assist in emergency fire evacuation procedures at your home or businesses and other organizations you’re working or present! And, having our Fire Marshal Training, anyone at any level will learn the basics of fire safety and then goes into more detail about the specific fire safety responsibilities of fire wardens, what your duties are and how to fulfill them.
Key Features Of This Course:
- A One-on-One tutor-led, fully online course led by a qualified professional
- A recognized CPD program accredited by RoSPA
- After you have successfully completed it, the certificate can be immediately printed for audit and compliance purposes
- Low Cost Our Price £25 plus vat
- An introduction to current Fire Safety Legislation
- Assist learners in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace.
- Help to understand extensive knowledge of fire prevention, evacuation protocol, and using fire extinguishers.
- Able to learn the chemistry of fire; common causes of fire; basic safety features
- Process of using fire preventive elements and role of the fire marshal
- The action on fire discovery with fire risk assessment
The Learnings Of This Course:
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- Able to identify and reduce the risk that fire presents in the workplace or anywhere you are
- How to assist in emergency fire evacuation procedures at businesses and other organizations.
- The extensive knowledge of fire prevention, evacuation, and action on fire discovery
- Current Fire Safety Legislation and Fire Statistics
- Chemistry of Fire, Common Causes of Fire, Fire Drills, and Evacuation
- Introduction to Fire Extinguishers, using of it and its pre-engagement action
- Basic and preventative measures safety features in Buildings
- What to do in Cases of Fire
- Fire Risk Assessment and the Role of the Fire Marshal
Having a Fire Warden within your company, or even yourself is crucial to maintaining high health and safety standards at your workplace. It also demonstrates a commitment to implementing sound emergency fire procedures. Our Online Fire Marshal Course will provide you with all the knowledge you need to become a fully trained Fire Warden or Fire Marshal. Having this RoSPA approved & CPD accredited training, will help you work towards compliance with the Fire Safety Order 2005 and other current legislation including delegates receiving a detailed understanding of what to do in case of a fire, a clear performance of a fire marshal’s responsibilities and duties, and a practical hands-on experience using a fire extinguisher to deal with a controlled fire.