Fire Marshal Care Home Training With Certificate
It doesn’t matter who you are, but it matters to know about the safety of life and the wealth you or your organization have, or whether you’re under the responsibility of any care center! Fire can destroy anything within just a few minutes! This is why our Fire Marshal Training With Certificate for Care Homes is here to assist you! This RoSPA, CPD, & Gatehouse Approved Fire Marshal Training Care Home is designed for workplaces employers and who are under care home responsibility to ensure that all employees and residents are adequately trained in fire awareness. During the training, we aimed to assist all employees in recognizing and reducing the risk of fire at work. The Online Fire Marshal Care Homes Training course covers the same content as the Fire Marshal course with additional content tailored specifically for care home workers.
Key Features of This Course:
- A One-on-One tutor-led, fully online course led by a qualified professional
- A recognized CPD program accredited by RoSPA & Gatehouse
- After you have successfully completed it, the certificate can be immediately printed for audit and compliance purposes
- Low Cost Recommended Price £35 plus vat, Our Price £25 plus vat
- Explanation about the necessity of learning fire marshal training
- Introduction to Current Fire Safety Legislation
- Understand Basic Safety Features in Buildings
- Introduction to Fire Extinguishers and its usages
- The common causes of fire and actions to do and roles of a fire marshal
- Be able to learn the preventative Measures of Safety
The Learnings Of This Course:
- An Introduction to Current Fire Safety Legislation
- The Basic Safety Features in Buildings
- Expand your understanding of fire chemistry and the most common causes of fire.
- Know how to properly use a fire extinguisher and other important fire safety equipment
- Know what to do in the event of a fire and how to safely evacuate all occupants.
- Demonstrate knowledge of fire safety procedures and regulations.
- Know how to plan for a fire emergency and follow best practices for fire drills.
- Increase knowledge of the role and responsibilities of a nursing home fire safety officer.
Keping you or your surrounding people’s life safe from unwanted danger from fire is of utmost importance. But, for you to know how to become an expert to save or be aware of fire safety is our Fire Marshal Training Care Homes goal! With a short introduction to fire safety legislation in the UK, this online training covers evacuation procedures, fire drills, and other fundamental fire safety procedures. Under the guidance of an expert, you will learn how to properly use a fire extinguisher and other equipment, as well as how to conduct a risk assessment in accordance with The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. You will also learn about common fire causes, fire safety statistics, and fire classifications. With the completion of this course, you will gain a thorough understanding of how fires behave and spread, how to control them, and how to prevent them.
Fire Marshal Care Home Training Get YOUR Fire Marshal for Care Homes Training Here