Display Screen Equipment Training
Are you an owner of a company or even a regular user of digital devices like computers, laptops, tablets, TV screens, and even smartphones, then, you have to know their safety use to avoid health risks and disorders! That’s why we have launched Our Display Screen Equipment Training Course which is also commonly referred to as ‘Computer Health and Safety Training. From the recent surveys, we found most of the workers suffered from work-related musculoskeletal disorders. Our DSE training course will show you how to carry out a DSE risk assessment (DSE Risk Assessment also included), as well as how to better arrange your existing workplace equipment and how to minimize common negative symptoms associated with extended periods of time spent at a computer (such as eye strain, backache, etc.)
Key Features Of This Course:
- A One-on-One tutor-led, fully online course led by a qualified professional
- A recognized CPD program accredited by IIRSM.
- After you have successfully completed it, the certificate can be immediately printed for audit and compliance purposes
- Low Cost Our Price £20 plus vat
- A relevant and consistent; development training that is engaging, interactive
- The Health and Safety Regulations contain special directives covering DSE safety.
- Designed to increase safety and awareness about using DSE
- Be able to ensure the immediate working environment is the best it can be.
The Learnings Of This Course:
- Understand the proper use of Digital Device at your work
- Learn the estimated problems of using the DSE
- The correct way to set up and use your display screen equipment safely
- Be able to reduce the risk of work-related conditions
- An Introduction to Legislation
- The process of protecting your body by adjusting with Chair & Screen
- Know work arrangements and adjustment of the layout of your workstation
- Understand how best to take care of your health during a long time of work
- Be able to ensure the immediate working environment what should be
Whether you’re a regular user of computer screen equipment continuously for quite one hour each day, then you’ve got the chance of health disorders! With our Display Screen Equipment Training course, you will fulfill your statutory training obligations that cover, among other things, safety precautions for DSEs as defined in the Health and Safety Regulations and directives. You will also learn how to adjust your chair and screen to reduce the danger of work-related conditions, and how to protect your body. Furthermore, it offers a perfect layout for the process of adjusting your workstations and environment!