Time Management Training CPD Approved
Good Time Management will improve and enhance the time spent in the workplace and can even go a long way to improving the quality of the work you produce.
For most people however this is easier said than done.
We’ve all experienced that feeling of having more work to do than we can possibly complete in the time we have.
This can lead to increased stress… dissatisfaction… and demoralisation…
This course can help, by introducing you to some of the theories and techniques of time management that can really make a difference.
Time Management Training Comprehensive Course Covers
Key Terms and the Benefits of Time Management
The 6 Laws of Time Management Time Stealers and Interruptions Time Saving Methods
Meetings and Summing up
Pass Rate Required 70% Start YOUR Time Management Course Here
- Organisation. Staying organised can help you maintain a clear picture of what you need to complete and when.
- Stress management.
- Set short and long-term goals.
- Start your tasks early.
- Set limits for what you’ll say yes to.
- Give yourself breaks.
- Prioritize your tasks.
- Schedule your tasks and deadlines.
- Organize your workplace.
- Learn your patterns of productivity.
- Use technology to help keep you accountable.