Slips Trips and Falls Training IIRSM Approved
Slips trips and falls account for almost a third of non fatal injuries at work. It is a widely held belief that with just a few minor changes to working practices and attitudes this could be reduced significantly.
This course will introduce you to some of the statistics relating to slips, trips and falls and dispel some of the myths surrounding them. It also touches on the law as it relates to slips, trips and falls. It contains real examples of where things have gone wrong and some practical steps that could have been taken to prevent these incidents. The course also covers some of the straightforward changes that can be made in most businesses to significantly reduce the risk of a slip, trip or fall incident occurring. The final module takes this to the next level and looks at it from a management perspective.
Serious Facts and the Law Slip Hazards:
Causes and Controls Trip Hazards:
Causes and Controls
Pass % Required 70% Slips Trips & Falls Training Starts Here
- cleaning all spills immediately.
- marking spills and wet areas.
- mopping or sweeping debris from floors.
- removing obstacles from walkways and always keeping walkways free of clutter.
- securing (tacking, taping, etc.)
- always closing file cabinet or storage drawers.