SEO for Business Training Search Engine Optimisation CPD Approved
Right now, potential customers will be searching for your products and services ‐ and if they don’t find their way to your site, you could be deferring them to a competitor. Imagine if your website could rank above your competitors’, using the kind of search terms that turn your visitor traffic into revenue. When it’s done well, search engine marketing can give search engines exactly what they need to put your website in a prime position on Search Engine Results Pages.
The key is understanding what search engines need ‐ and since 90% of all searches in the UK are via Google, this pretty much means understanding Google. This course will explain the proven techniques that will help you reach and maintain the number one results spot.
SEO for Business Training Course Covers
Introduction to SEO Link Building On‐Site SEO
Social Media as part of SEO Local Search
Pay Per Click (PPC)
Pass Rate Required 70% SEO for YOUR Business Training Starts Here
- SEO Leads to Better User Experience.
- SEO Is a Primary Source of Leads.
- SEO Brings Higher Close Rates.
- SEO Results to Higher Conversion Rate.
- SEO Promotes Better Cost Management.
- SEO Encourages Local Users to Visit the Physical Store After the Search.
- SEO Builds Brand Credibility.