Negotiation Skills Training CPD Approved
Negotiation is a basic means of getting what you want from others. It’s a back and forth communication designed to reach an agreement when you and the other side have some interests that are shared and others that are opposed.
This Negotiation Skills Training course covers the basics of what constitutes a negotiation, the key stages of a negotiation, skills you can apply to your negotiations and some practical advice so you can bring all of this together and become a more effective negotiator.
What is Negotiation?
The Key Negotiation Stages and skills Negotiating Positions
Pass % Required 70% Start YOUR Negotiation Skills Training Here
- Be Prepared. Preparation is the first step to negotiating successfully.
- What are Your Goals.
- Consider Alternatives.
- Don’t Sell Yourself Short.
- Take Your Time.
- Communication is Key.
- Listen Carefully.
- Always Explore Other Possibilities.
- Communication. Communication is the backbone of negotiation.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Distributive negotiation.