IOSH Managing Safely is intended for those required to manage safely and effectively in compliance with both their organisation’s policy and best practice in health and safety. Managing Safely is a high impact interactive course covering the health & safety management for managers and supervisors in any organisation. It’s designed to give managers all they need to know to help them handle health and safety in their teams.
On successful completion of the course delegates should:
- Understand their responsibilities
- Have the practical ability to manage health and safety issues in the workplace
- Be able to implement risk assessment and control strategies
- Have an understanding of health, safety and environmental management systems and their business benefits
- Have a basic understanding of common hazards including; fire, electricity, working at height, stress, noise, vibration, chemicals and workplace transport
- Please email email@example.com for more details course will be invoiced to your business