HACCP Training Level 2 haccp certification CPD & RoSPA Approved
#haccpcertification #haccptraining #haccpteam
HACCP for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point. Join the haccpteam, with your haccptraining.
It is an internationally recognised food safety management system that is used to identify, evaluate and control hazards which are significant for food safety.
Rather than being a reactive system, HACCP is pro-active. The focus is on prevention of hazards rather than relying mainly on end-product testing.
This course will start by covering some of the key terms you will need to understand before moving on to identifying critical control points and analysing some of the key hazards. It’ll show you how to determine control points and how to avoid cross-contamination in the food chain. It will also cover some of the control measures that can be taken along with how to address a problem is a critical limit is breached.
Towards the end of the course all this will be brought together by taking you step by step through the implementation of HACCP and see how the 7 principles of HACCP are integrated into the whole process.
HACCP Training Level 2 Course Covers
1 Key Definitions
2 Microbiological Hazards and Controls
3 Chemical Hazards and Controls
4 Allergens and Avoiding Cross-Contamination 5 Physical Hazards and Controls
6 Prerequisite Programmes
7 Implementation of HACCP
8 The 7 Principles of Hazard Control in Practice
Pass % Required 70% Get Your HACCP Course Here
- Conduct a hazardous analysis.
- Determine Critical Control Points (CCP’s)
- Establish Critical Limits. …
- Establish Monitoring Procedures.
- Establish Corrective Actions.
- Establish verification procedures.
- Establish record-keeping and documentation procedures.
- Principle 1 – Conduct a Hazard Analysis.
- Principle 2 – Identify the Critical Control Points.
- Principle 3 – Establish Critical Limits.
- Principle 4- Monitor CCP. …
- Principle 5 – Establish Corrective Action.
- Principle 6 – Verification.
- Principle 7 – Recordkeeping.
- HACCP Does not Stand Alone.
#haccpcertification #haccptraining #haccpteam#foodsafetytraining #foodsafetycourse #foodsafetyclass #foodsafety #foodsafetymatters #foodsafetyfirst #foodsafetyprofessionals #foodsafetyspecialist #foodsafetyauditor