Achieving Food Hygiene Rating 5 Training & Certificate CPD Approved #level5foodhygiene
Why not train your team to Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5
In December 2008 the Food Standards Agency agreed a National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme.
The Food Hygiene Rating 5 is now running in all areas of Wales, Northern Ireland and in 99% of England.
In practice the rating scheme is designed to ensure that businesses that are broadly compliant with food law and are managing food safety risks will receive a rating of three.
And for those who are managing the risk well will receive a rating of four or five.
There are however, significant lapses in any of the scoring criteria can also have a significant effect on the rating.
The aim of the Food Hygiene Rating 5 Training Course is intended to give you an overview of how the National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme works.
Also covered is the scoring criteria are and how these are assessed by the inspectors, the appeals process.
You will learn about Safer Food Better Business management system, E-Coli and concludes with some practical advice for ensuring your premises gets the best score possible.
Food Hygiene Ratings – An Introduction Scoring Criteria, Appeals, Safer Food Better Business (SFBB) E.Coli,Good Hygiene Structure and Cleaning, the pass % Required is 70%
Benefits of Completing Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5 Training Online with Greenbox Management Solutions :
- Our courses are exciting and interactive so keep you engaged and fun to complete
- You can learn at a pace that suits you anywhere where there is an internet collection
- You can avoid high costs having to travel and crowded classrooms
- As a Greenbox Management student you learn where you want, when you want
- Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5 Training Online can be completed in one sitting or as many sittings as you like.
- If you lose your certificate, don’t worry you can download from your customer account at any time.